How does Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray work?
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the Nozzle.
We would suggest that you try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid the possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.